VIP Provides Quality Services for:
- Very difficult patients
- Elders needing home care services.
- Disabled individuals.
- Persons needing continual live-in care/companion.
- Individuals recovering from surgery (hip, knee, back, cosmetic, etc.).
- Families needing short or long term assistance with the challenges of daily living.
- Those who have suffered from a stroke, cancer, heart disease, Parkinson's, dementia.
- Those seeking an alternative to nursing care facilities and wish to stay in their own home.
Our Services Include:
- A plan of care for the caregiver to follow.
- We will give you the opportunity to choose from 2 to 3 qualified caregivers.
- Daily living assistance
- Personal Care - bathing, grooming, bathroom assistance and incontinence care.
- Supervision of medication distribution
- Daily monitoring and recording of vital signs, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and skin integrity.
- Meal preparation and feeding if necessary, nutritional guidance, and introduction to Juice Plus+ Wellness Program.
- Light housekeeping and laundry.
- Escort to medical appointments (if your caregiver does not drive, you will need to make an appointment with our office and we will take you for a minimal fee).
- We also offer the following home services for an additional fee (where and when available): manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, massage, hair styling and hair cuts. Please call for an appointment.
- We would like for you to think of us as a 'ONE STOP SHOP.' We network with Home Health, Hospice, Durable Medical Equipment, Adult Day Care, Rehab: PT, OT & ST, Board and Care. So please give us a call.
English, Tagalog, Armenian, Farsi, Fookien and Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Georgian and Zulu where and when available.
- Most of Southern California
Our rates are flexible and may vary depending on the level of care as assessed by the agency. Rates can be customized to fit the patient's needs.
For more information or for a complimentary consultation, please call us at:
Office (818) 539-2285
Mobile (805) 208-8134